24 March 2014

Quicky Time-lapse

Howdy ya'all!  I wanted to share a time-lapse of a character design I did.  It is based off of a silhouette study that I did in Ryan Woodward's character design class at BYU in 2011.  Fun stuff.  It was funny, so I screen-capped this using QuickTime's screen recording feature, and the footage looked fine, but when I imported the footage into AfterEffects to make the time-lapse, the footage would shrink horizontally.  It took me a few times redoing it to figure out that the document's pixels were not set to square.  It made for a good laugh . . . for myself.  I don't know if anyone else finds it as funny as I do, or if anyone even cares.  I'm done.  Watch my video.

Of course, blogger did some funky things to the whites . . . ugh!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment